Customer data is particularly difficult to capture, since customer visits are fleeting and fast thanks to cashless and contactless payments. Fidel has worked with Miconex to develop a completely new approach to gather town and city data. By leveraging Fidel’s card-linked technology and Miconex’s dashboard, merchants can turn every card transaction into actionable insights that drive footfall, increase spend, and improve customer loyalty.
Card-linking means that for the first time, we can start to understand our High Street users, measure their value and optimise and investment decisions. As lockdown measures start to lift across the UK, it could be critical in helping local economies bounce back.
Join this webinar on Tuesday 23rd June at 10am with Miconex and Fidel API to find out:
- The impact of Covid-19 on local communities
- The value of real-time payment data
- How retailers are putting payment data into practice
- How card-linking is helping stimulate local communities
- Panel Discussion on “How data will be critical to the evolution of High Street” with Ojay McDonald, Chief Executive of the Association of Town and City Management, Professor Chris Turner, Chief Executive of British BID’s and Professor Leigh Sparks, Professor of Retail Studies, Stirling University and Chair of Scotland’s Towns Partnership.
- Panel Q&A